Thursday, September 1, 2022

We write to Heal

 Hello Frontier and Associates,

  


    My name is Zachery Scott Polk, and I have been writing since the age of nine. Something inside of me has been guiding me on life's unseen path, although deviating from that path with the many indulgences of the World. Having been dead six times, I am fortunate to have maintained my interests, partially in hopes of benefiting my children. 

     The many aspects of the construction trades have given many gifts that I greatly value and cherish. Coming from a broken home, consisting of many types of abuse, my claims are that I am a survivor with many things to share. My faith has kept me going in a world where it seems that the masses are a lost cause, sharing my writing for fifteen years and receiving almost no feedback or support. 

     Adjusting my sights, it is my hope to be discovered by withdrawing from the world and focusing my efforts on venues such as this as a final attempt to become validated or awakened to know whether my ego is at large or if I actually have a gift. 

     Please find value in what I have to share with you, as I am quite confident there is a treasure to be found. I am not without the understanding that it may take one hundred years before that happens, and I will most likely die penniless but we do not write for the money... We write in order to heal.


Thank you for your time and consideration-

Zachery Scott Polk

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!