Friday, September 9, 2022

Gambling On Love

Gambling On Love 


when opinions become from poisoned soil,

the fruit, it has no worth,

the garden of life needs replanting

with a new message from a new church.


well it's a max bet in the morning baby,

whistle blow and call at noon,

an I love you without a warnin'

we'll be making love real soon.


So go ahead, put in a nickel,

pull that handle love star fool,

a sure thing is a jackpot,

when that weight and measure booms.


It's planting seeds fresh in the morning,

making love- day is brand new,

dance in the evening by the fire,

I just love the me and you,


It's a gambler's dream with all the riches,

spilling out that pot for two,

put in a nickel- that morning hug and kiss

The garden is the jackpot so,

keep bettin'- dream and drool.



No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!