Monday, September 12, 2022

The painting of understanding


The painting lacked strokes that spoke words in their silence- a chance to meet and share...


Did the Elvis movie make you think that must’ve been what Brittney Spears went thru between her father and managers and why she was in Vegas all those years?




  • Not sure what you mean. My mother rejected me, I in turn rejected her by refusing her milk, throwing the bottle from my crib. Since she was close with her family- everyone lived near each other so that there was a lot of what she always called "visiting".





  •  I was beaten into silence and desired attention. I acknowledged that gathering around the tv was the key- so I desired to play music and perform. I perform with every single thing i do- doesn't matter, dishes or acting or building a house. I always worked at becoming a better performer in every single way, learning massage even. As a very small child I wanted to be famous so i would be loved. Even becoming an alcoholic with the psychological influence of movies characterizing a town alcoholic that cleans up to come to the rescue, for instance. I've been studying myself as all should of themselves... to cohabitate in a social setting and not have disharmony- to achieve happiness and contentedness. 




  • That is what I mean about the garden of life, and how all who benefit from it help equally in earnest of the heart- to look past the monotony and struggle, to always see the fruit throughout the entire cycle of the process- like the seasons of the years for instance. And even in the tiniest and most delicate existence of the Monarch butterfly outright shouting at us that there is more life- dying six times during the entire migration process. Secrets revealed in plain and simple truth. I wanted to become, and I have been emerging more and more. Following my spirit and having faith in the journey. I have achieved an amount of healing that has enabled me to just BE a star twinkling among the infinity of space- somewhere new and unseen by mortal men, with God. The eternal spark of electricity of all beginning and being.



No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!