Friday, September 2, 2022

Reality

 


I ride a white horse,

I'm the one who draws up the plans,

Watch me build a whole house with my two bare hands.

There's no question worth asking 

that I can't answer and more,

when things hit the fan

-the first to answer that door.

Don't waste precious energy into despising my work

Just do what you're able

while you pay attention and learn.

It's all spoke in the performance,

be happy I'm outgoing and see,

The gifts are right before you

In Nature's Magic- it's free.

Trees are the reason for the season

exploited because of the profitability

And now there is no penance or smallest of humility,

So much for Home of the Brave,

And land of the Free.  

Einstien said we would all die in six years

when there's a problem with bees.


No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!