Thursday, September 8, 2022

Going Home

                                                       Happy Heavenly Birthday, Danimal.


 I have read both old and new testaments cover to cover twice in the past. I started studying again two weeks before x-mas when I had a communication with a divinity on the 15th of December when I was given many things to scribe- and informed that I have six years. I just got done with Job, and now I am at Psalms which I have been reading a bit of here and there as I read through the rest of the bible. The way I look at it, I was told and shown many things before they happened. Visions of the war in November. In march I was shown the tick problem as well as the heatwave- though I didn't understand what I was being shown entirely. All of these things came to fruition which validates my gifts and motivates me on my path to continue my mission, although I am not sure what my mission is aside from following my heart. I was told that I will be a martyr, and I was told that they would come for me to lock me up. And it happened. They stuck me in a psych ward when I broke down and prayed out loud in the observation room. At the psychiatrics hospital I was treated very rudely and have legitamate lawsuits to pursue, starting with the hospital. They insisted that I am schizophrenic- in light of my claims against Kroger for consumer fraud- and my investigation and statements about Nielsen's Media Group/Nielsen's Ratings and The MRC- media ratings council. This is all very serious and I continue pursuing these things. And having closure, I cannot wait to die in this life. I have seen and endured enough.

  • Like

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!