Tuesday, September 20, 2022

My Queen


 

I treat her like a Queen

in return, she treats me like a King.
She makes mostly all of the money,
and I do all of the homemaking.
I take pride when I'm cooking,
Fold and Iron what she wears,
And I never want for anything,
she always more than shares.
Not one thing I ever need
does she refuse to buy,
I never ask for one damn thing
Yes, I'm that type of guy.
The money that I have I've earned
but it doesn't add up to much,
yet priceless is the love I give
in each and every touch.
She takes away all of the pain
handed to me by the world,
I am her King because she's my Queen
who's allowed me in her world.

Escaping The Despondent Sea is available through Goodreads.com and on Amazon Kindle Unlimited
The Wishbones Poetry Trilogy is also available on Amazon Kindle Unlimited



No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!