Thursday, September 22, 2022

The Plea

 

The Wishbones Trilogy and Escaping The Despondent Sea 

are available on Amazon Kindle Unlimited. See Goodreads for the reviews!

No matter how much things grieve me

I’ll never drink another drop
A life of pain and agony
But I’ll still come out on top
Shattered heart and dead six times
I’ve written things out in words and rhyme
Yet you refuse to hear those things
While I beg your guard to drop
So live with the choices you have made
And the box you built for me
Sooner or later you’ll see the truth
That I begged for you to see.
Yes, I’m the man and your the child
Skinned and bruised up knee
When I’m finally gone
all you’ll have are my words
And I will finally be set free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!