Friday, September 9, 2022

Journal entry 9/9/2022

 The pursuit of the determined heart is a fire that cannot be extinguished or surprised,

Just say that something cannot be done and I will do magic before your malicious and negative eyes,
Moving mountains is not a challenge when you keep a company that believes in your mind,
#thegardenoflife has been poisoned with the vanity fair and the lies.

Today is the day I go back to the dentist. The rest of my teeth are being pulled, and then I leave with healing dentures! In about 8 months I will receive the final pair.

I told Julie, last night while watching Elvis- the movie, that I was going to have a couple of them plated in gold so when I smiled you could see a flash of them among my molars. She thought I was serious, and I'm not sure I was joking! lol

For years, I battled with my teeth. When eating, they would sometimes fracture and break. Taking advantage of the jails, I would occasionally have them removed as needed but three years ago I did get to a dental clinic. They were removing them one at a time!

And then Covid happened, interrupting my care. For the next two years I waited.

In the spring, we moved to Toledo where we now reside. And after getting settled in and adjusted to the new environment, I made the much needed calls for a new doctor and a dentist. It's almost been four months but I am established now, with an appointment this morning at 10:00 am. It's 8:53 am at the moment.

Now I am having my coffee and chain smoking while reviewing some of my content and sharing posts. At the moment I am about to shower and beautify myself for the day, and put on a nice outfit!


when opinions become from poisoned soil,
the fruit, it has no worth,
the garden of life needs replanting
with a new message from a new church.

well it's a max bet in the morning baby,
whistle blowing call at noon,
an I love you without a warnin'
we'll be making love real soon.

So go ahead, put in a nickle,
pull that handle like a fool,
a sure thing is a jackpot,
when that weight and measure booms.

It's plantin seeds fresh in the morning,
making love- day is brand new,
dance in the evening by the fire,
I just love the me and you,

It's a gambler's dream with all the riches,
spilling out that pot for two,
If you don't put in a nickle,
with that morning hug and kiss
The garden is the jackpot so keep on bettin' dream and drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!