Friday, September 2, 2022

Empathy

I am sorry to hear of your losses and pain. The energy has been high for a few weeks now. Myself, I have also been experiencing heartaches and woe that have pushed me to my limits- the toxic people I was affiliating myself with, the reopening of wounds every time I go on to social media hoping for a response from my children that only makes me feel the loss and sadness repeatedly. So, I've decided to withdraw from the World in my ways, lower my expectations and focus on getting my house in order- like it say's in the Bible. Yet, again, I cannot escape pain and concern when I look into my petry dish of existence and see the reality of society in my girlfriend- the hypnosis, the mind control, the addicition to the devices and the games, and the media circus that she insisits on inundating herself with while having no control in the madness... My energy will be focused on my poetry trilogy that will soon be released but even that opens up stinging wounds a s only one person showed up at my premiere of the reading of the first book... And still, 15 years of begging for feedback only gets me more silence. People are either afraid of me, or speechless... I have been crashing into a manic low. It almost made me fall off of the sobriety wagon, going back to drinking. It made me contemplate a permanent solution to end my aching heart. So, I lean on my faith, crying myself to sleep while pleading for guidance to do what is right in the eyes of goodness in the middle of the entire balance of my beautiful Mother Nature becoming far too unbalanced and slowly destroyed, and the seeming fact that almost no one cares. I can see you, and I can see that you care. Take care of yourself Matty. The Monarch butterfly is all the evidence we need to know that life does exist after our death in this plane of existence. Let them destroy the Earth- there are new Earths being created, and better lives to be earned but the only way to get there is through passing the divine tests and graduating through death. There is something greater awaiting us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!