Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Where are the thinkers?


 It's a Tuesday night, the third of January, 2023. My pigeons are doing pretty good but for the bald tumblers get picked on a great deal. the frillbacks- Mildred and Maximillian, laid an egg! I discovered it this morning but I think she had it last night before I shut off the light. She was sitting in the nesting box, batting my hand with her wing twice when I put my hand near her. This morning she swatted my hand again while brooding over it. It's very exciting to see things developing. 

Soon, I will receive a roll of netting that I purchased online. My plan is to cover the entire backyard- house to garage, and down the length of the garage. There is an eight foot cedar fence on the left leaving the house. The garage is directly behind the house, leaving about twelve feet from the garage to the chainlink fence on the right side. Then I'll get six chickens and plant a row of vegetables a little bigger than a mower's width apart. Sounds easy enough but I'll be doing it all solo...

It's been a battle to escape the storm of thoughts in order to write down details in my journal. The last five days have been stuck on trying to solve a problem that, in reality, would take law school and maybe 20 years to solve. The problem with that is, in five years it may be too late.

It all started (my investigation began with a survey letter talking directly to children) with Nielsen's and the Media Rating's Council- the fair ratings act of 2005. In reality, it's a cancer that has spread throughout our government and around the world. And that requires inspecting and arguing every bill passed, as far back as 1963 when the MRC was formed.

Wednsday 11:38 am

Julie came home right as I was getting into my journal vibe. She came through the door with the ipad and iphone both playing media. It was The Five on one and another show on the other, which switched to a game shortly after... I couldn't continue my train of thought and abandoned making my notes.

I ended up returning to a youtube video How The Internet Was Stolen

My homework is piling up. From Nielsen's to today but with the insight from this video, on top of my observations explained in my book, Escaping The Despondent Sea regarding the implementation of drugs and psychological tactics employed, it's all related. Everyone was preyed upon.

Corporations knew consumers didn't read the user information because 80% do not follow through with their warranty registration or keep receipts and records, for instance. So, the people welcomed every bit of surveillance technology into their lives without understanding the consequences. And since everyone was already hypnotized into a maliable state from public school initiatives, and the television and radio conditioning done by advertisers, it was like taking candy from a baby. 

There's so much to unravel, and so little time to do it... I am definitely in over my head and underqualified but I see no one concerned in the least. 

In the meantime, I've got my 8 carrier pigeons to enjoy. Mildred, a frillback, just laid an egg so, I am very excited about that. This morning was a cleaning day for them, and "the ship"... my little creative space where I do the Mad Zack Radio Show. After cleaning their pen, I added a large cage which I hung from the floor joists. My hopes are that the Archangels and Frillbacks will stop bullying the bald tumblers. I'm not sure if they are a pair or both boys... 

I've said it before, I've been on a path. And after becoming sober in every way I could, 680 days or so ago, everything has become clear and I have been validated in several ways that assures me that I am on a mission. I have no idea what it is, exactly but without what I am doing it will never happen. Whatever it is, it's going to be huge. 

I guess I'll go do a show where, basically, I talk to myself out loud and tune in to whatever frequencies I can find. Here's the show when I got the pigeons Whip em The Bird Blues Improv


No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!