Saturday, January 14, 2023

 Facebook is taking control of my content, and forcing me to cooperate with advertisers by monetizing. They are trying to force me to use their Metaverse nightmare. Now I have to navigate with my devices to skirt around their sandbar. The audio is not good for recording music when I live stream from my desktop. I usually use my iPhone for the camera and audio quality but now I have to try to utilize my

Canon Rebel T6 but I don't have an assistant to monitor the needs of that device. There's an app to run it remotely but I would need another device to do it. They are trying to stimulate more sales of devices and services, which goes against everything I am doing. We are about to discuss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!