Thursday, June 2, 2016

Splatter

There is not one single household problem that cannot be understood and easily solved. Let's take using a toilet, for instance. The problem is splatter. It doesn't take an education to recognize that urination is a force and that, depending upon where you hit the water, the splatter affect changes it's natural behavior. A well placed aim will eliminate, or at least reduce, the splatter landing on the walls, seat, shower curtain, floor, lip of the bowl, nearby towel, and the toilet paper hanging nearby.

What eliminates, in my opinion, probably ninety percent of the splatter, is a small wad of toilet paper placed in the bowl. Men, try taking about three feet of toilet paper, unwrapped from the roll, rewrapping it around your extended fingers. Place it in the bowl. Urinate onto that wad of paper. Now there is only a small amount of splatter on the rim- if any. Don't forget to wipe it off.

 The accumulation of urine, even over a short period of time, can become almost impossible to irradicate. What I am referring to is the smell, especially if you have an under-educated, slovenly, video-game addicted, inconsiderate, overweight and under-endowed, twenty-year-old male that will not even take out the trash, let alone anything else, taking up space, food, and resources in your home. And again, I address the men, because this is your job. Boy's need coaching- period.

This is the product of not having a father. The only thing this boy was given by his father was a video game controller- and that's where he stayed: arrested development. And I am forced to watch the show play out, and it's agonizing to see an individual begin life with no tool what-so-ever.

Arrested development may be the only thing we have in common. The only difference is that this boy was never corrected by anyone but a teacher, and his mommy fails to hear me when I tell her that there are problems. She will not correct him for fear that he will leave the home. I cannot live with myself knowing that there is a severely handicapped boy under my roof that I am not allowed to try to encourage or influence in any way. I cannot live with that. And, consequently, he fears me because I am the one saying that these thing cannot be- that when firewood season comes,he needs to help. Or if it snow, the shovel has to be ran. Oh Jesus help me.

 Please excuse me, but I can't sit back and watch him be set up for disaster. And, I must go back to cleaning the bathroom again. As if five complete detailed cleanings could be enough? It should have been but it's not. And if you do not believe me, my name is in the phone book. Go and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!