Thursday, June 2, 2016

A tithing

An interesting perspective about being a Man among a Village including Children, etc...  I have been thinking about whether or not to shave off my Beard. Personally, I have always stuck by the old saying, "You can't Judge a Book by it's Cover." Should I shave for court? Or should I shave for a job interview? Should I shave for church? Part of me says that I should but the other part say's not to. God has a reason for things. Maybe Beards are by Design? 


A Beard is Symbolic. It represents Leadership. A nice Beard represents Strength and Independence. Being forced to shave is a form of Castration, Emasculation, and Submission. A Beard hides a Man's Emotions and Fears so that the Weak- Women and Children, can feel Confident that all is Well. That there is Nothing to Fear- that there are no Problems impeding upon their Existence as a Community or as a Family,.



People who are strange will Fear a Man with a Beard quite naturally. A Beard makes people stand back a bit. The Beard makes people Think Twice about their approach. A Beard can make a person Scary in Appearance. A person who has a Beard probably Never even Thinks about how his appearance affects those that are Around him, just as an Addict who is lost in their Addiction, has No Idea who they are Hurting, who they are Alienating, who they are causing to Fail in their Sobriety, (in the likelihood that they are coping with their own addictions), who they are Losing as Supporters or even Who they are turning into Addicts.



A Man who has been using heroine for Twenty Years, for instance, most likely has turned Many People into Addicts during his period of use- not to mention the diseases that they may have spread- or How Many People those that He turned Also turned. It is Sad and Sick to Contemplate but this Needs to be Heard. 

Where is the Integrity? That was Lost the Second Time that they Used heroine, which happens to be a Really Big Issue in the Northern Michigan region where I am Shocked to Learn of it being.


The Need for Money is something we have All been Brainwashed into Believing is Real to our Existence. Anger over Past Transgressions, Lost Wars, and Hurt Feelings Motivates those Stewing to look for way to Destroy Us. Some peoples have Long-term Destruction plans stretched out Slowly and Methodically over periods of up to One thousand Years. Just imaging how destructive the use of Heroine could potentially be in the Future Unless people as Whole Groups Recognize the demon's Trap and Irradicate the use by Anyone other than Trained Medical professionals.



I have Personally overheard people from certain gangs Bragging about how "Soft" the Citizens in Petoskey and the surrounding areas are- how Easy they are to Rob and Cheat and String Out on Dope. They hang out at clubs and slowly Integrate. They spread the word about a Party that they are having, where they Wait until you're Lit and then suggest this or that. 



What I Know could get me Shot- or the fact that I am willing to Talk about it. But what's Worse? You are part of a Problem or you are part of a Solution. I am just Plain Tired of the Crap. Every Solution is a problem to Someone. Just as every Problem is a solution to Others. The Important part is Making A Stand. And isn't that what it Means, and has Always meant, to be An AMERICAN?



What's this got to do with my story, you are asking? Well, everything. It has Everything to do with it. It's time to grow our BEARDS!

I have done my part. Now let's do OUR part. 
Grow Your Beard!


  Profiles in Courage by John F. Kennedy https://youtu.be/IPQ7SDFeRtQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!