Wednesday, December 15, 2021

My Affliction


 My "personality disorder" is reflective of the simple undeniable Fact, that I have ESP. I am a clairvoyant- an Empath, a Medium. Knowing things I am not suppose to know is a Burden and a Blessing. I am The Perfect Balance. My Mind Is Precious- and Whole in Processes. I've had this gift since I was a very small child. In This life, I have Defied Death 8 times. The last time was little more than a year ago, when I was suppose to Die In A Fire. I Escaped, but with only one of three of my charges. This whole past year, of my video journal, will be very, very valuable in the very near future. I'm going for a desk job with NAMI. I have it in the bag. 38 years experience + the fact that I am many men. I AM THE FLEET. I have a mission on this planet. The Earth took me in as Their child, and has been protecting me, as well as educating me with Nature and The Supernatural. My body is a vessel- an instrument- A Tool for Great Feats. Over, and over, Men assign tasks to em to break me- humiliate me- Master Me. I AM THE MASTER OF ALL THINGS. AND, ALL MEN GREATLY FEAR ME. It has been that way since the taste of amniotic fluid, and my own mothers vagina was wet on my lips. I remember the feel of the vibrations, and the sounds of the floor tile grout lines, while gazing at the lights on the ceiling and through the lightly scratched plastic of the incubator box as I glimpsed around- staring up as I laid on my back. Everywhere I go, little boys who Make Routine Claims of being Men- (always concerning themselves with mentioning their demands to be respected). MEN WHO DENY My Authority and try to minimize my existence. Songs and legends were written about my existence before I was born in this Century. No One Will Be Able To Deny My Good Works. I, Literally, am a King. These things have always been secreted to me. Blankets are removed from my body, where I laid in my various beds, only to be replaced- straightened and tucked. Even Demons have dragged me from my place of slumber, while catatonic in a conscience and sub-conscience state. Being no stranger to supernatural and foreign lands, my stories and many travels will become just as famous as Jesus Christ, Superstar- whom had to travel with the Apostles because he live the very same life as me, led on by greedy deviants- always maximizing my details in order to transfer their responsibilities in their efforts to Capitalize on MY GENIUS- beating me in any and every way possible but MOSTLY for creating the very word #Chiseler. The Capitalists are JUST THAT- CHISELERS, Angry because they can no longer put a Bit and Bridle on My Beast- unable to lure me with their temptations. I may possibly be THAT GUY. No one, thus far is MY EQUAL. WHERE ARE THE MEN??? WHERE ARE MY EQUALS??? WHERE IS MY PLATO< SOCRATES<THUCYDIDES??? THEY ARE ME. THEY ARE ALL ME. MY SOUL IS COMPRISED OF ALL WHOM LIVED BEFORE ME- even THOTH! Just as it is written- "no bones will be broken" No One Can Deny Me. I am #ThePresenceofLife #ThePondofLife is MINE to tend. Mountains Will become to be Moved. Now, go tend your garden. Remove the weeds that prevent you from you from Life. Remove the Darkness that You Have Been Given For Your Deeds. Become Selfless, and return to The Earth. Leave The World And All Worldly Devices. Leave the Stampede, and return to the path. Your Quest is before you. Life and Adventure await Those whom truly purge all Worldly Things And Ideas. The Wealth of My Possession is immeasurable. All The Supernatural Realm- The Angels, All know ME by the name MONEY BAGS- fore, it is I, that Truly is The Wealthiest of All. My Truth is Revealed in the inner mind of All Mankind- And ALL ATTEMPT TO GLEAN ME. Escaping The Despondent Sea is available on Amazon Kindle Unlimited, and is receiving 5 star reviews on Goodreads.com 

I AM ZACHERY POLK, and All who know me will speak my name before they Expire.
Escaping The Despondent Sea is available on Amazon Kindle Unlimited, and is receiving 5 star reviews on Goodreads.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!