Monday, December 13, 2021

I think I can.. Mad Zack Radio- Usurping the Throne.

This is my Christmas Present from myself, and my beloved mother- Earth.
Bow on your knees and kiss the very soil. She is the very Giving Tree, 
and now the last of the roots are rotting away as we all celebrate thneeds
that should be put away.
This gifts you her, from this very moment will be accounted.
For what you give to her is what you will get back when she dies.
I am Zachery Scott Polk- Someone Unlimited 
Successor of Daniel R. DeRuiter- founder of Prospect Studios 6/6/06 RIP
Escaping The Despondent Sea is available on Amazon Kindle Unlimited, and is receiving 5 star reviews on Goodreads.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!