Monday, December 6, 2021

ALE active log entry

 Captain's log- Monday December 6th, 2021 3:37 pm

I missed trash detail. Failing to put it out last night, I awoke to the sound of a can being drug across the pavement. Having taking my med's, I slept hard- needing it badly. Around 6 or 7, I had been up with Riley- licking my face with his tiny tongue. He was saying "Good morning, Daddy! I wanna go outside to potty," laying right back down for more sleep. 

The cloud covered sky painted a bluish grey bully, protesting the brilliance of the Sun. Cans are placed on the asphalt, forward of the curb, where the trash service sets it down with it's mechanical arm after removing it from the ... 3:43 I am at a loss for the right words. Too many thoughts, and the distant sound of the crickets and tree frogs singing quickly in the warmth of the swamp of thoughts, ideas, quests... yes, tinnitus can be beautiful.. 3:45 My girl is away but away when she's near. Words crafted with care float less tethered from the docks of her ears... The drums beat in the jungles created by demons= Demons who've taken Mother Hostage! Yes, Mother has been taken hostage- held for ransom and metered out to those kept yearning for a small taste more. published active 3:48 pm

Escaping The Despondent Sea is available on Amazon Kindle Unlimited, and is receiving 5 star reviews on Goodreads.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!