Wednesday, December 1, 2021

More War- active journal- a romance (SOS sub-plot realtime)

 


Let's just start off the month of December swinging, Mad Zack!? 

Judas Priest! The bank of the river, America, has become even more filthy to have to trodden. For the last two months, off the top of my head, I have been indicating an error to both corporations- Huntington Bank and Straight-talk. Back in September, I noticed my phone service get paid from each of my accounts. One is a regular checking account, the other is- SOMEONE UNLIMITED, a business account to operate under. 

After going to the bank to discuss it, and a replacement debit card for my checking account, the charges were reversed. Well, straight-talk resubmitted the bill- having the reversal reversed. Oh, this gets good. 

Today, around 1:00pm, Riley and I went to the bank to get to the bottom of things. When we arrived, we parked. Moments ago, I purchased a Poinsettia for a dear friend, and placed it outside of the vehicle rather than sport inside with my boy. And, I was certain that it was going to be more unpleasant than Riley needed to endure- leaving him safe inside the car. 

The teller that called me over looked like an aspiring game developer, and way too immature to be working for me as a trusting patron. So, I was very careful not to overwhelm him with too many tasks, and one-at-a-timed him. "I would like to draw one hundred dollars from this business account.." handing him the card.

After he successfully completed the first request, I gave him an easy one- "Now, I would like you to look in the computer and see why I have yet to receive my replacement debit card."

"For the business account?" he asked.

"You just gave me the debit card for the business account. Now we are discussing the other account, my checking account. I was in here, looking the person directly in the eye, requesting a replacement debit card." "This was several weeks ago, now."

"Oh, I can put in a request," he stated.

"Great. Now, I'd like the last four months of both accounts activity. That's an easy one." Adding, "And then reverse the last charge to straight-talk. I'm done with them. That's two things this time."

After he comes back with the papers I asked for, I get a pen and begin going through the files, stating, "we're getting to the bottom of things right now. Why is it that I have been here twice, and on the phone and internet with straight-talk multiple times, and here I am having to do the jobs on both sides of the deal, here?" Circling the figures and dates, I said, "Right here. Reverse this charge," holding the papers up for him to see them. "Can someone here help me," I said audibly enough for anyone to hear.

"Do you have a receipt?" he asks me. 

"A receipt? It was done online, over the phone. There's no receipt, just a welcome back message from straight-talk."

"What is your corporate rank here?" I asked him, and he say's he's a teller. "Get me someone higher up. Who is in charge here?" 

In a moment, a woman produces herself by his side- smiling through her DUST MASK. "Great," I said. "I need these charges acknowledged and reversed immediately. This has gone on for too long."

She then asks me for the receipt. I pull up the messages sent from straight talk, showing my service active or inactive. "Here's your receipt. It's my phone not being honored, and my account being charged. Take a picture. That's your receipt!"

On and on she dickered with me like a crook. Huntington, you will be disturbed soon. 

"Is there audio and video being recorded of my interaction here, right now?" I demand to know.

"Yes, there is," she say's with a smile, again through that stupid mask.

"Fantastic! My name is Zachery S Polk, get it and email it to me immediately. You've got all my information. I am calling my attorney!" And I stormed out.

Well, well... I'm so stupid. If they would've just settled it, I would have been happy getting my measly fifty bucks back BUT wait, there's more. When I get home (back to the ship), I tell my gal about it, though she's exhausted and in bed. Then I go downstairs to begin my journal for the day- continuing with the affidavit, and go through the print off from the bank. 

What I discovered was, that they have been charging both accounts for the past three months- that I know of! I am so fucking pissed. I now have to question the integrity of my very bank!? I am so pissed, I am going to take up with another bank in a minute. Just as soon as I figure out which one is offering me money to do it.


 Yes, I have a war to deal with, and all along the way fighting It- I find more parasites. Now, my Wars are even more valid. Jenny, get ready.... Dad's coming.

Escaping The Despondent Sea is available on Amazon Kindle Unlimited, and is receiving 5 star reviews on Goodreads.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!