Sunday, August 21, 2022

Toledo Museum of Art- cover letter

 Dear Toledo Museum of Art,


My name is Zachery S Polk, and my extensive background qualifies me for the position of Preparator. 

Being a perfectionist whom is detail oriented, I have worked on the restoration of Kellogg's childhood home, which is located in Battle creek. It is a tour facility for investors. 

The experience list is long- always given the hardest jobs in order to humiliate me for either my size, skills or, often, both. 

My current affairs include broadcasting live, where I showcase music that I have published, and artists that can help to fertilize the garden of life. My show always offers mental health support, relationship advice, addiction recovery support, music, writing and comedy. It is something that I have been developing- showcasing my true story book always, in hopes of sales. Supporting indie artists is always a focus, as I went to college for music technology, band management, copyrights and patents, as well as massage.

I am very serious about this position, and I am very confident that when you put me in a group of potential applicants on site- my light will shine the brightest. I am a rarity and would love an interview. My references are exceptional.

Feel free to look through my trails of life to see where i was, and where I have become to emerge with sobriety as an irritant in life's oyster- becoming a big beautiful black pearl!  

Mad Zack Radio is a very effective program that has touched the lives of multiple people. Some say that I have healed them. Parent and child have been repeatedly reunited, many have given up drinking and drug use. And, some suicides have been prevented. 

Peace, Love, Care!

Come see me. You Will find something special.

Zachery S Polk 1417 Lebanon Street, Toledo Ohio, 43605

someone_unlimited@yahoo.com

(419)902-4609















No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!