Friday, August 26, 2022

Dear Amy


 Dear Amy, my heart goes out to you. You are a very loving person, Amy. I so understand your pain. I so understand your hopeless romanticism. You and I are very much alike. I, too, am a Pisces. March 11, 1970. This love and wanting you feel for this man is very much the same of my first heartaches as a child in dire need of the maternal affection that is needed to feel content. And just as you hope and wait for a day that will possibly never come, I too wait for that from a string of people- my mother, children that were robbed from me when I was most vulnerable, and even the woman I share lfie with that is lost in the world's carnival, distracted and entranced with the devices planted in our lives to be normalized and accepted as part of our existence... an existence where you do not matter unless you buy the t-shirts and take the company pills. My soul knew that you were special when I held you in my hand. I could feel your soul in your simple business card. See, I am an empath and very much a psychic. I have no teachers but I have grown to a level that has put me on a spiritual plane that provides me with my words and actions- very much fluid and always fluctuating between the masculine and feminine. I am always around, and love to be of service to those in need. My show is very much my Ministry. Have a wonderful day knowing that there is much more to life than what we are living in the now. There is something very great waiting for you in the totality of the forever existence or life- of energy. Look to the Monarch and see the magic right before your eyes, taking six lifetimes to travel a journey. This magic is unseen by the hypnotized. And, the land of dreams is a real place- untouched by the hands of men, where you are constantly tested and graded per your choices within those dreams. Do not dwell on losses and heartaches too long, for the music isn't over. Life does go on. Not everyone gets the prizes when they settle for the offerings of the fools. Life is an oyster, and you are becoming a big beautiful black pearl. Remember that when you are hurting. Do not become so full of sadness that a little wine won't do.

Love always, Zachery


No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!