Tuesday, August 9, 2022

secret accolades


Running out of ideas. Might try to sleep for a year or two and see how things are then. Yawn. It's been five long years and I wouldn't trade them for anything. You can't put a price on having no regrets and nothing to lose. Somethings are hard to do or say and you don't want to feel ignored. It happens. A lot of times we feel like we aren't having our needs met and we don't communicate it properly. That's not completely abnormal and can be worked on if needed. Some are fine like this. A wise man once said to me, Tim don't show them everything you can do all at once. How can you do that? You should be always learning, in my opinion, it helps keep the mind young and moving. Video games are also a great way to do this along with Writing, drawing, painting, etc. Music is probably my favorite of them all. A friend of mine Zachery Polk helped me tremendously when it came to music. The guy is indeed a Mad Scientist in all of it's high regard. If it weren't people like Mr. Polk and William Scanlan I wouldn't be the person who I am today. It's important to keep tabs on your travels in life too. Some people are more sensitive than others and can get their feelings hurt. I've been one of these people and have no doubt that I will be one of these people again at some point during the rest of this life. No one's perfect. No one can do everything right all the time. I mean I just got fired from the Hungry Buffalo Restaurant for using improper call off methods. I am looking for employment again but only part time. I have too many irons in the fire to tend to to work like I have in the past. It's not worth it to me. My wife Allison Kay Mitchell works her butt off to help keep a roof over our head and I can't thank her enough. She is indeed a pain in the ass but so am I so it evens out after it's washed. This is in no way something for pity. It's just thoughts. I have to do something that makes me think of I won't sleep at all. Can't be loud because it's late AF and people do work in the morning. It's aggravating at times but I understand circumstances can change pretty quickly and nothing good will stay good either. Ebs and flows. Any who, have a nice night everyone.

Allison Kay Mitchell and 1 other
1 Comment
Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!