Friday, August 19, 2022

The Legend of My Skull Tattoos

 


There is a magic lamp, that I drew, tattooed behind my right ear. There is energy, the magic of the genie, coming from the lamp that flows to a ship's wheel near my temple that is helping to guide me. There is a number nine held by the top portion of the energy symbolizing having defied death nine times, located above the rear of my ear. And, lastly, there are two eight notes below the healing energy filled with songs, at the front of the top of my ear for my love of music.

On the left side of my head, near the temple, forward- above the ear, there is a message in a bottle floating on the tumultuous waves of desperation. It is in danger of going over a waterfall that flows over the back of my ear to an hourglass draining the sands of time, where I fear the messages may be lost forever. 

8 tattoos, 8 fans at that time.

The genie, the lamp that I have found on my quests and sufferings, has given me three wishes- one for myself, and the other two I save for the crew to decide BUT they must be selfless. 

I got this work done because of The Mad Zack Radio Show as well as my many, many struggles to survive and achieve my family goals, and the fans that were a huge inspiration to continue doing it. It was, and is, my dedication to them and their love, as well as to continue becoming a big beautiful black pearl in life's oyster. 

I am Captain Mad Zack, and I am very proud of what I am doing, as well as the impact it has had. A smart person knows what I wished for.

I am also The Jester. I am an ENFP. I am a mystic, able to become a medium for the spirits as they command. Being clairvoyant, psychic, and without my superiors- I do the best I can while enduring the experiences and visions that I am given. An accident, I am a riddle- a sees-saw balance of the masculine and the feminine. Lights occasionally blow, animals communicate, children search for me in crowds. This has always been. 

There is also the legend of the tattoo artist- a drug addict that was in my home, on a live show with the crew. I may elaborate on that later.




No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!