Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Strife Of Survival- pt 2

 When we got to Jen's (the day before Thanksgiving), she was out "shopping," only to soon turn right around saying that she had to go back out "shopping" again. Only, this time she didn't get back until 12:33 am. Pretending to sleep on the couch, anticipating her coming in, I waited until 1:07 when she finally came in. The dog barking was a great reason to be awake for an interlude to get more info- offering to help haul in the groceries, just as she would intend me to, claiming a 400 dollar expense! 

Having fallen asleep, I awoke to find the groceries all over the kitchen I had cleaned when I got there. The place was packed to the gills, hoarding. Cupboards had excess goods, and beverages not to mention the willie wonka factory amount of candy assortments. She hit mom's card pretty hard I'm sure, since wine isn't covered on food stamps. Twice, she tried to get me to drink, knowing I'm sober- having went to dry out clinic February 22 to get help to stop. No amount of weening plans were efficacious- though I tried and tried. It was in my heart and mind and spirit that needed healing. The alcohol was fun but it never addressed the problem. The past three years I have grown immensely. And, the past year has been absolutely remarkable- even magical. Something special has been happening.

I took advantage of the time I had with Peyton, giving her constant correction and a barrage of prep to make up for lost time, as I saw fit. I have full command of her attention as an adult authority. She trusts me, and listens. Although I know certainly of the defamation the child has endured since I chided her about bringing the cat-box in the house without cleaning it. 12 cats on the property, all in and out of the house, using the box. Need I say more? She has rejected me since coming to aid her mother from day one. Lately it all is clear that she has a spell on her mother, using the child as a pawn to control her. Julie is being tortured.

Nov 29, 2021 8:28 am  After a fair amount of sleep, I woke up at 8 with an idea of how to help. Rocky is talking to Riley with body language, as he is on the floor after having asked me to get out of his cage.

Anyway, I think APS is who to call. I sent a message to Stacey Huntwork last night but I am going to have to call and leave an urgent message. I cannot mishandle this. Julie may abandon me. 

Escaping The Despondent Sea is available on Amazon Kindle Unlimited, and is receiving 5 star reviews on Goodreads.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!