Monday, November 22, 2021

Scrutiny


 "get my name outta yer mouth" yeah. You hear that a lot which goes to indicate people cannot stand to be scrutinized. 

4:23 11/21/2021  Riley awakened me around four thirty am, to go out, returning to bed. Around seven thirty, my spirit was ready to go so, I got up and went downstairs to the living room where ma gal was already watching Fox news; the routine with the iPad etc... Something was also being played on the pad.

After a short conversation about my having gotten a great night's sleep, without medication, I asked if she made coffee for me...? No. 

barely butter bread with your nap-he's ego head, measure of a man- and all are mislead, I've been scrutinized by the best and the worst of them, always a little taller- just my very presence, all they wanna do is hit me , and to me, that makes sense, cause I'm answering all the questions while they're under the spell, always picking at my brain to eat a little more intel, even my dog receives the treatment of equality- generally speaking.

That's what makes a good dog Loyal.

Every day...is prison, in the city...but it's very, very easy to stand out in the crowd these days. And, now that I think about the conspiracies... It makes perfect sense.

Consider this thought, that life started off with one group of people. As time went on, the children complained about tending the garden of life together. Without the guidance of the elders whom passed on, rules and expectations were lessen and lessen. Eventually those whom complained enough stood united- using force to break free from labors, and being cast out from the people to form their own "area" to exist where they were free from expectations and scrutiny. As time went on, another group of people, within Them, banded together to reject some other expectations and responsibilities (caring for kids, I think), and They were cast out after fighting and deaths. Another society of lesser than tolerable people became to be... and so on and so on. All the while creating the very bunch of helpless capitalists we have here today, leaving behind a wake of destruction among a mankind of a whole nation of lazy, fickle, selfish, greedy people dictating what is going to happen next? I don't think so.  Caskets for sale- payment plans available. Purchase the top of the line and receive a free handmade picnic basket.

Escaping The Despondent Sea is available on Amazon Kindle Unlimited, and is receiving 5 star reviews on Goodreads.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!