Saturday, December 1, 2018

"Life is passing by" edited 1-08-2019


 This is a link, if the video does not play. This a total improvisation that I made at the spur of the moment, having been influenced by spirit guides... and what I would later find out was my Grandmother, Lillian. She had died less than a half hour prior. I would not learn of this until 3 days later. It happened to be that I was thinking about her for days previous to this.

On this day I found a silver sleigh bell right after making this video. There were psychic messages given to me, directing me to care for things in that immediate area. One of those things was raking up a pile of old walnuts. I was directed to pick one up, specifically. I was then told to squeeze it.
In my hand, the dirt fell away, revealing the sleigh bell.

Later, that day, I went to a local five and dime store that sold everything but beer. There was an older woman there, with strawberry blonde hair, rather big hips, and was shopping for, what looked to me like, things for grandchildren. We spoke in the aisles, here and there. We met, again, at the register, where I would speak to her again- sharing with her, that which I had found- the bell. The woman was a spitting image of my grandmother, only much younger than I had known her- she was beautiful.
I just know it was her. I miss her very bad.
Before she passed, I sensed it, calling her to share intimate details that I wanted her top know before she was gone from the Earth in physical form. And, that was that we were, in fact, blood relatives- not step relation as were were both informed... There is more but that's enough for now. It will be ion my book.
True story.


https://youtu.be/3so46rnOQu4

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!