Wednesday, November 28, 2018

DIsaster? #expose



From birth, I have been hidden, quieted, ignored when speaking, and beaten into submission to the point where I cannot deal with confrontations of any kind- that is, up until a handful of years ago.

Now, I find myself in a situation where, I am working on a pot farm, while rehabbing an old farm house for, what would come to be, free. I am desperate to have a place to belong so, I work my ass off trying to prove myself valuable, in order to be rewarded with anything resembling security. That security more closely resembles the life of a rabid dog, that is kept in a degrading living situation. There is no physical hot water, other than the hot water I am in, much like a frog, I am yet to learn that it's boiling. Let's see the back track. 


Lonnie Deitz, a Lundington, Michigan man, was recently raided after a, seemingly, major series of drug transactions, to an undercover officer, selling cocaine nine times. Just before the raid, he was entertaining an individual from Colorado- showing him his marijuana garden, as three police vehicles swarmed into the yard. Details are yet to be revealed. What is clear is that there were three drug related deaths, recently, from heroine.


Six arrests have been made, one of which had several children involved in the scenario that witnessed the ordeal. They cannot "unexperience" that, and will, likely, remember it for the rest of their lives.


The person that I am involved with, as to my current "existence," is a friend and associate of Mr. Deitz. It seems, Lonnie happens to be an, aspiring choirboy, come to find out.


So, here I am, in a rural setting. There is running water (over hard), a toilet, utility sink, and a shower. The shower is a Full length tub surround, which is outside (sitting in the weeds to the rear of the house- on the driveway side). Hot water is made during the day, byway of a solar bag that I hung from a lag bolt, with a length of rope attached to it, and then strung back to the house, where the rope runs through an eye bolt that is strategically positioned for raising and lowering it alone.

You decide how hot by intervening with the solar heating process. Coleman did good with this solar bag. I get three to four showers per bag- depending on how greedy I get for the soothing sensation of the foundation of familiarity- the warm waters of the womb...

The YoutTube video,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROsDjUiGwTQ

"Carving out a place to be"
 is a brief tour of the substandard living conditions, to say the least. And he thinks that should be paying him $600 a month for rent! I could sue him too but I really don't want to. 
There is a long list of people and corporations. Two of which are police agencies but how would taking money from the state and county be helping anyone? I mean, I could use the money for my work but that would hurt the areas where the money was reallocated from, wouldn't it?
                                             I think about shit before I act.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!