Thursday, December 6, 2018

TBH- To Be Honest, Tactfully, Brutally, Honest- annotated

Due to the fact that People cannot "See" the messages in the symbolism, I now have to take away from the dramatics of this very powerful piece, by explaining the images to those who lack vision:
The only ones I will explain are, the dead animals- that can easily, and, understandably be misconstrued by persons who have had their senses inundated with mind-altering "stimuli"

The coyotes are a dump-site located right on the trout stream where I took my child fishing, and adventuring. She was horrified, having a concern regarding the Wolves, and asked ME to do something about it, since I am the one she called her Father. I called the DNR, and reported it.

The deer was a pregnant deer, killed by a careless driver. Obviously, it was at a very high speed, due to the damage to the fetus.
My child was horrified. She asked me to do "something". 
Raising peoples awareness, regarding Caring, is what I am doing, in Whole.

If you Do Not "Like" it. It is because, You Do Not Care- At All.
Some of us do. Thanks.

Be sure to find The Bandana Brothers on Your Favorite Internet Radio Station.

 or- RevrbNation.com
https://www.reverbnation.com/thebandanabrothers/song/25812512-life-is-good

"Harley Davidson"
 https://www.reverbnation.com/prospectstudiozacheryspolk/song/26138358-harley-davidson

Sweat beads are forming in my ears- slowly dripping down to the back of my head-
Lying awake, soaking in a sweat drenched tee-shirt- and pants.
Enduring, I understand that I was trained for this part of my life when I was a child.
Early childhood trauma, caused by my parents- and lack of, 
resulted in being a bed-wetter until I was about 15.
It stopped when my stepfather left.


Time is running out. 
Waking up routinely around 3 in the morning, for the past 2 years- and not writing...
I have been truant in my appointed duty.


Now, as time dwindles, with so very much to do- I am recording again.


Fornication, substance use, cursing, and being "unshaven"
does not equate to dishonesty.
 Judgement against myself, however, (claiming to have devout religious values), does.
i.e.- Judgement


"give the woman what is hers, partaketh of all seed-bearing herbs, a little wine for the downhearted"
The Bible doesn't say, Shave off your beards and conform to the system.
The system is wrong in a very, very many ways-
IF Not All.


My life has been a college.
My teachings have been excessive- or have they?


It has always been that I was given the toughest jobs in life-
and having to do everything the most hardest way possible.




Most often it was deliberate, in an attempt to break me.
The ending result has always been this-
I Cannot Be Broken.

No one will saddle me to ride unless I desire.


My training has largely come to an end, and it is time to perform.
Performing has always been my hearts desire-
in order to achieve receiving love from my family.


Well, The Earth is my Mother,



and the People are my Family.


And aside from my, "Television Fathers",
Only God is my Father.


And I only now know that.

So far, in this life that I can reflect on-
there is nothing I have not been abled to do-
Men have Hated me for that.


 And Men will Hate me for much more.


It has always been my performance that has forced them to step up their game.
They have always been reminded that they fall short of their expectations-
their job descriptions, and their behaviors...
Opening doors for women and children, for instance.


Where do I belong? I often ask myself.
Where is my true wife? I always wonder.

I look around and see not, my children,,,,, and it hurts.
I look around and see chaos,,,, and it hurts.
I look around feeling the hurts, and the sadness of others...., and it hurts.


Realizing that I am an Empath, well..., it is hard- it hurts.

Hurt has been a major part of my life that I own.

Now, as I venture into life for more battle, I am scared.
Facing my biggest fears with my next task-
sharks, the ocean, ships, and conquering that which I intentionally use to end the pain...
will be hard.
But I cannot die.

Having been dead six different times, 
it is clear that God wants me here.
He has given me great gifts, in the past seeming traumas.
He has conditioned me to be his Warrior- 
that I did not want to be...


Yet I am still here, filled with a powerful energy-
tapping my mind into the greatest connection a Human can have-
the power of the entire Spirit World-
The energy of all those that lived before me.
They speak to me in their ways- reminding me...,
confirming their Truth that I cannot ignore.

When you know, you know-
When you finally see, you cannot disbelieve,
and when you accept it,
you will finally become Alive.

That is enough for now. I do not want for you to become misguided-
by your own misunderstandings.
It is Time To Live-
and you cannot live within an Existence of Lies.

Thank you for your very valuable Time.
Sincerely,
Zachery Scott Polk-
SomeOne Unlimited
(You asked me to do something about things, Siena. Well, I am)



No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!