Friday, December 14, 2018

What An Adventure Part 3

Well, after, finally, realizing that I was being taken advantage of, in Ludington, I called my friend, Jeff Gibbons, of Beaverton. He was quick to come and meet me half-way across the state.

Packing up my things, I alerted, Dave, that I had to go spend the winter with, Jeff, due to his health issues. He had just had open heart surgery, in the recent past, and was living alone- and having a great amount of chores to tend to in order to survive. It would be a seemingly safe, and serene, place to be while I contemplated my plan of what to do regarding my affairs.

I have an auto-policy that pays for care-giving assistance for myself.

When I loaded up Dave's car, with my property, some of those things were laid claim to. Namely a very high powered pellet rifle, and an Hitachi hammer drill- both brand new. For the sake of executing my mission, I let it go, reminding Dave that those were mine.
He stated that they were his. Without arguing, planning on re-addressing the issue at a later date, and wanting him to carry on with getting me half-way to Jeff- I let it ride.

Once at Jeff's house, we made plans to gather all of my residual affects from my storage unit in, Boyne City.

We relocated everything to Jeff's, where I was told that I could store everything in the chicken coop. Well, He never cleaned the coop, myself having to do it in order to store my stuff.
As a result, I now have  Histoplasmosis, as well as another very serious sight threatening condition.

In Short, Jeff has dementia, becoming violent with me after taking me hostage in his miserable existence.
Breaking away from his home, stating that I had a job offer to go see about, we both agreed that my belongings were safe and secure at his house. I offered him $100 a month in return. He refused.

He became angry with me (I have the texts on my phone archive) because he was alone in life, having chased everyone away that loved him, due to his violent nature. His is even violent with his dog, which is near death in her age.

My senses alerted me that Coldwater was not a safe place to relocate my belongings due to the fact that Dennis offered to have me place them in his barn earlier on, but then every time I mentioned the need to relocate them, he poo-pooed me, ignoring the importance. It was my understanding that he had other plans for me... Which proved to be true. #INSTINCTS

Once I broke free from his clutches, having created a place to relocate things, and regain control of my business efforts, I contacted Jeff, telling him that I was coming to get my affects.

He informed me that my things were all gone!
My whole Studio affects! Years of writing, files, photographs, heirlooms, Motorcycles, Snow-thrower, fishig/hunting/survival gear, my valuable tools, band equipment, P.A. system, keyboards, guitars, mandolin, banjo, the list goes on and on.

I did not want to file charges against him. I did not want to sue him. I have never sued anyone but for the auto insurance company. I have a very long list of persons, and entities, that I can go after- which I have decided that I will, INDEED.
Now, This Cat Is Out Of The Bag, and someone is going to get Scratched.
Money makes the world go round? Deny me what is mine, for the sake of having your own? That doesn't sound fair. This book is going to throw it all on the table, and I will force feed it to anyone who wants to deny that this kind of wrong-doing goes on every day.
Well, if someone doesn't do something, our children will suffer the same inhumanity.
Reluctantly, I have filed a police report- the last thing, in the world, that I wanted to do. Almost, the entire contents of my life's work, was there- every artifact that made up the brick and mortar of Prospect Studio.

I am a highly trained professional, in a wide range of fields. My credit was five star. My ex wife abused that, and left me on the street with no way to care for myself, after being rear-ended by a semi. The lawsuit was pending for over 2 million dollars- dismissed without prejudice.
She was to get half but did nothing to continue, abandoning myself, and every detail needing attention.
It has taken me a very long time to recover, to the point where I can address things.
I will not die, not having dom=ne something, to demonstrate, that which my children need demonstrating. Now, the ball is rolling, and I now join the 20% that actually follow through with their rights, as Constituents, and, So-Called, Consumers.
#Leadership #FamilyValues #Success #Business #Constituency #Community

The World Will Become A Better Place, because I have Escaped The Despondent Sea.

Merry Christmas-

MadPat Kiderm- Sea Captain
(illustrations and effects editing soon)                   Thank You For Your Valuable Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!