Thursday, April 6, 2017

What I've Learned Today 4-6-17 trailer fiasco

What I Learned Today
April 6, 2017
by Zachery Polk
Document set up is Important.

This one, for instance, is centered.

My Enthusiasm has Prolonged My Ignorance.

My lists are Haphazard, and possibly Offensive.

Privacy Options, Engagements, and file systems & then some.

Lost engagements, parties, and conversations-

What Debt!

Thank God, for a Moment Spent with my Pamphlet.

I had an Engagement...I Decided to Cancel~


Enough of that, although I could go on but most likely lose the attention of anyone who may

personally care- other than just losing the interest of the general Reader altogether.

In my haste to resurrect my previous endeavors, I failed to READ THE MANUALS.

I just jumped right back on and rode it as hard as I could, for as long as I could, and kept going.

It didn't occur to me that I would be wasting any time what so ever, if I just kept at it.

Everything has been set aside- caring for myself being one of them. I just stay at my claim,

and pan away night and day- often causing myself more problems in the process.

Hashtags, for instance, are HUGE... if you know how to use them.

Although, thinking of them often but more as a piece of debris whizzing by in the spinning storm of

thoughts that paralyze a person into a heap of confusion-

the kind that make it so you need a whole week just to make a piece of toast.  

And that doesn't count the spreading.

After the failing of my domestic efforts, my life has spun out of control. Hiding within the walls of a

place where I cannot appear to reside, has made it even harder to escape the prison in my head.

A separation in medical services, medications, and all forms of support, have had huge implications.

My only coping mechanisms, other than copious amount of alcohol, guitar, and writing, are staying

focused on... exposing myself (laugh track), in hopes of finding a gig- doesn't matter.

Keeping people engaged is encouraging, though no one follows the story on Blogger, or

YouTube, but I don't ask people either. Nor do I tag my materials appropriately or proofread, or any

one of the processes at completing an essay properly. I haven't done anything but share a bunch of

crazy scribbling, subtly whining and crying about my pathetic existence.

The margins aren't set right, nothing's spaced properly. I get it.

Just a week ago, it dawned on me to compare notes, so I broke it down

and started using symbols and images- adding my own brand of

SALIENCY- maybe too much.

The smartest thing I have done in the past year, was purchasing a good computer.

It wasn't that the iMac20 isn't good, it's fantastic. The problem is

my RAM is malfunctioning, which is killing me because I have had it for 7

years. It has all of my content on it, not to mention that I am familiar with it.

This comp, however is pretty fancy. I thought I'd be smart at BestBuy-

asking, "which one do them smarty-pants college kids buy with dad's money?"

I had to buy the next one up from that... and to be honest, I haven't got a clue how to use it.

If I actually worked at it rather than journal or focus on trying to sell things that are not properly

represented on the various sites that my content is located, I might have actually become to where I

search to be. I ask that you understand, Prospect Studio was scrapped by the insistence of my love

interest, and has been a mere fantasy smoldering in the memories that storm.

In my haste and exhaustion
I picked up my new comp two fingered
By the screen... Pinching and breaking it, rendering it useless.  Fortunately I purchased the protection plan but it does me no good at the moment and will be several weeks befor I have it back. By that time I will have been placed in situations out of my control and unable to continue my efforts. My fear is that my contacts and developments will have been all but extinguished.
My Ship has been destroyed and is sinking. I am left with only my dinghy and no oars, so push on in distress, I must.

While my foot runs the bilge, and my hand's on the tiller,

I am determined to Escape The Despondent Sea.

Have A Great Day!
zacherypolk

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!