Saturday, April 8, 2017

"Being Someone's Father" pre ludington trailer fiasco

A young boy I recently met sent me messenger chat, sharing something that I had not the time to look at. After talking to his mom, I learned that he had only shared this with me, I was then obligated to go and read what he had written.

For fear of violating his confidence, I was not going to share it. I will tell you that this boy has been damaged by "adults," and he is hurting badly. There is a huge story to be added to my book, "Escaping The Despondent Sea," that is directly relative.

His Name is, Colin, and he has no Father in his life... that has ever done him right, or that is there now.

My pain for these children is too great to bear, on top of the weight of my own.
I hope you find value in it.
I will share my response to this boy, who obviously thinks very highly of me, and I am Truly Honored

he asked, "hey, I was wondering about writing sum music"

shared two pages of text, which are at the bottom.
I replied-

"I just read your piece Colin- Very good! By All Means- WRITE. It's the first thing you need to do in order to heal yourself from the pains you should not have had to deal with, at this point I your life. There is NOT ONE educated person who will tell you otherwise. Writing is the most important thing a person can do to understand themselves and those around them. It is The Best Way to organize and build on thoughts that will change your life for the better. Not to mention for the community that you are a part of. Every Great Man/Person In History, Wrote- and Writes. Now all you need to do is work on your skills- comma placement so that it can be read and understood properly by the reader. Go Back, and rewrite it. Rewrite it fifteen times, if that's what it takes. Do not stop writing it until it's perfect- perfect to YOU. And, You Pursue Everything You Find An Interest in. Save those things like inventions that are someday going to be for sale in your store. You Are Your Own Brand, Colin. GREAT JOB- especially the references to main stream, so-called, "Artists"



 


He then replied with, "I was wondering if I could sign with you also when I finish my music?"

me, "You Bet, Colin!"

After more conversation, Colin gave me permission to include it in my efforts. Here it is- unpolished and raw-
Verse 1: "Bruh cant sleep, counting black sheep, trying to close my eyes too,
instead- i'm vocalizing my word in to this sentence.
yes, it's a rap bout time you know that,
what u don't understand- i'm no country boy-
city boy all my life so, please don't beg me to watch CMT,
if wanna know me,
lets watch mtv
now lets get to the main picture,
i hate mumble rappers desighner,
design sum better lyrics. i'm sorry you had gotten shot,
but you sound like an auto tuned robot,
and chief keef- you think your rhymes are l...egit, you mumbling git,
so go ahead try a little harder u might get the music award next to year of never better,
but boy ur life is about to be my new toy,
im hitten this song like a fallout across the nation, they will know my name,
i will rise to fame before lets not forget little wayne!
u sound like and 89 year old on a breathing tube smoking crack cocain,
im not in this to dis but somebody had to end that shit so
let me end this rap this new MC is on the attack_logical "

 " should i pursue rap career?"



No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!