Thursday, March 30, 2017


and gathering my eggs in the morning dew.
I just want to find a place in life where I can go back
 to that simplicity instead of trying to prove to someone
 that I have depth and intelligence
that is incomparable to ten men..
 Doesn't that explain anything to you?
 I am a very complex person because I am a person who is a leader for a many people. I am a simple person because I know what it takes to make those people individuals. Think about that while you eat chips and salsa and watch your cat- all of which I wish I had, and make sure you hold the light of my candle next to the light of all candles you have ever known, smelled, or had the pleasure of being among the glow. I have been through so much in life that there is little that I am incapable of understanding. Doesn't that mean anything to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!