Tuesday, March 14, 2017

"Grub Tradesmen"



Radio Silence... So, anyway. I got a call to do a plumbing job for a woman that I had worked for in the recent past. Well, it seems she called everyone she could but everyone was too busy.

She explained that there was a problem with her bathroom plumbing to the commode in her half bath, as well as the bidet.
Weeelll, First of all, I had worked with this woman before when I had performed wizardry around her little dump of a hovel.

She NEVER PAID me.

So, naturally, I took the job.

Once I arrived there, I realized that she had intended to "PAY ME" this time..

Quickly surveying the scene and searching for threats, evacs, and sustenance, I foresaw the next few moments.. and hours. 

There was a problem with the water pressure, and the stool wasn't soundly fastened. 

No big deal, wrench down the flange bolts, make sure tank, valve and lav supply is tightened up to the seat assembly to the bowl, and flush it.


While it flushes, clean the son of a buck. Clean the crap out of it, all around it.

Then take your squeamish little fingers and feel the connections for moisture.


Anyways. back to the "lady" that  didn't pay me, and has me pigeon-holed for a Trick.

Once I completed the toilet part, I tended to the bidet. I decided that the thing to do to remedy the whole situation was that I had to alter the mixer a bit radically, swapping the water supply for purely cold water...

Happy as shit with myself I left the place barely bursting with laughter.

Man when she gets on it, she's going to get a big hard  blast of FrostyH2O In the ol giggidy giggidy giggidy O!!!

I still giggle about it, almost every time I use the bathroom.


Please pay the trades their fair wages. The finest seats in public establishments were once reserved for them. Now we are treated like "Grub Tradesmen," as spoken by a "Lady" in Holland Michigan while we were working on renovating their schools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!