Thursday, March 30, 2017

Don't let me die


Don't let me die broken
like a lonely barn in a field
unneeded, unwanted,
paint chipped away, nearly peeled

Don't let me die wanting
like a kid needing food to survive
in the way of indulgence
in the way of your life

Don't pass by as I'm sinking
with your boat's tank full of fuel
with pocket's full of dad's money
and passenger's in your drool

Don't ignore a sound message
or an Idea with Might
Don't keep it all hidden
so You can have the spotlight

Please don't poison your brother
taking what was his for your own
grow some balls- build your own Castle
carve the wood for your throne

Please don't let me die broken
with so much to share
we have children growing older
and when we are dying..
we need them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!