Sunday, March 5, 2017

Brilliance- updated 4-10-2017 part of 41 incomplete

Well, after breaking up with my 8 year investment of a family, I fled to the refuge of services from the Northern Area CMH #mentalhealth, where they took me to a shelter that I stayed at for three days. It was called The Nehemiah House of Petoskey.

After googling the name and doing research for my assessment of placing myself if the business community, I found something that I did not like, the statement "build up your walls, Jericho, so that you may no longer be a disgrace":. or something like that. Forgive me for my rogue journalism.

Anyway, I didn't know what to do or what to ask them for but I was in a panic. The most sensible thing was to go to the bank and see what I was working with.

After finding out, I decided to get a room at a hotel, a safe place to figure things out- in the space I needed for my own mind to work. I needed a nice spot to sleep and the facilities to care for myself. I needed the office space to lay out my work before me, and tend to it, continuing with my efforts at getting my children's love, respect and adorations back from after the seeming demise of my existence.

The delays in my tangible hopes, goals, and desires, are killing me.
The hotel, well, instantly after securing the room, I asked if they needed anything, The manager, George" say's that they need a painter.

Now here's where it begins.
Apparently the term painter really means cosmetic wonder-boy and accomplished impossibilities technician.... which I actually happen to be but he didn't know it, nor does he think I am aware that they are going to "tax" me and abuse the situation.... which they did. 

Anyhow, they hire me to paint. Ten bucks an hour!? Okay, it's money going through my hands but they are taking Monet from my bank account to pay me with,.... And I will be pursuing a fraud and adult abuse case, eventually.

That's enough for now. I am overworking myself too long- worried about dying actually, and I am in a lot of trouble. I need something to finally happen so that I can get a good bite onto something sound and secure to build on. Maybe an art studio where kids and parents can come and use the stuff and see art- just  making donations- nonprofit.

It's not about Monet, it's about enriching peoples lives- to build and nurture better communities, communities of trust and confidences.... AND BRILLIANCE!
Thank You For Reading My Stories
Zachery Polk

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!