Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Men today

Anything poetic that lacks the simplicity of red roses and I love you. People so often use main stream music and poetry to express their feelings that they have too little intellect to express. Ball games and batting averages, football teams and cheerleaders.... anything but relating with the people who depend on them and love them.... Have an affair with the girl next door cuz they are too afraid to give their wife what she desires.... to be caressed and to have her partner taste himself on her flesh.... and when I hold open the door, I am the asshole because they wouldn't do it, and "they" fear my manhood....
when they should be fearing their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!