Thursday, December 8, 2016

"Believe" prtof41 bbok 2

It was a very nice day in July when I was at the farm in Ludington. I had been inside writing while taking a break from the monotony of resurrecting the old farm- maybe 150 years old or more. Something prompted me around noon to go outside, set up my tripod, and gather my guitar to play a bit. I don't know what it was but it was a feeling that I had, my spirits telling me to fdo it. I had been thinking of my biological grandmother for several days. Little did I know what was happening. She and I were always denied our relationship since my mothers embarrassment over getting knocked up by a step brother that came into the family through the marriage of his mother to my grandfather after his original wife was caught cheating on him when the boat of the man she was with was sinking on Saginaw bay. It made the front page of the newspaper and my grandfather dropped her like a bad habit.... Well, much faster than that even 
Anyway, voices in my head were telling me to record the song. I never sang it before and I never played it before but I must admit that it was ringing ever so softly in my mind for days. I sat down and did it. Two minutes into it I sang. I NEVER did that before. I always sang WITH a guitar being played, not WHILE playing guitar.
So After I played through the words that I feel were somewhat given to me by my grandmother, I could hear the voices telling me to do different things- clean up this, rake up that, stack that junk up so it looks like the material you are going to use it for instead of junk in then yard... rake up that garbage on the ground everywhere...  wait a minute, the voices said. Do you see those walnut shells all over? rake those up/  Stop. There is one, pick it up. So I reach down to the walnuts, covered in dirt, and something in my head says to squeeze it. And what do you think that I found when I did that? Well, the dirt crumbled away. And in my hand was a thing of unbelievable wonder... a silver sleigh bell.
I swear to God. I have it in my possession. It goes where I go. It goes on  the Christmas tree every year since. And it gives me Hope that my loved ones are still caring for me and protecting me from the other side. I know I will be reunited with them in death.
It wouldn't be until three days later that I would find out that my grandmother passed away. Yet, I knew it before it happened. If I could just tap into the true gift that I have. But life is learning. We don't just get to know things. We have to earn them. I think I am right there at the door of wisdom. I only need a love interest to complete the connection and verify the messages......and I am looking for you. I will not stop until I find you.
Happy Easter! "Life Is Passing By"



Peace, Love, Care-
Zachery Scott Polk
Prospect Studio- The Bluesilingus People!
and, SomeOneUnlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!