Saturday, October 29, 2016

Hello- Please answer me. edited 1-28-2019


Hello World.
How are you THIS evening?

Everything good with you and yours?
 or are you bent out of shape
cuz you're stuck with the chores?

Are you on hands and knees
a'scrubbin the floors?

Chopping wood all day long
and to chat, you're too sore?

Looking through the neighbors windows
 at something exciting or more?

 Are you so hungry, you're eating
saved up apple cores?

Or did you start drinking early-
passed out on the couch?

Or watching Cd's of sesame street
- oscar the grouch?

Okay, I'm bordering crazy
so this message will stop.

Just got home with some groceries-
got my own top to pop.

Maybe you'll go round later?
Or come to a halt?

From 1000 miles an hour
to an absolute stop?

I'll be around..
if you'd love to talk.

I certainly would.
I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!