Monday, May 23, 2016

The relativity between lost treasure and nose hairs by Zachary S. Polk

You know, I have this thing for nose hair. My own especially, mostly they are peculiar because of their size. I once had one that was three quarters of an inch long. This hair had a remarkable texture to it, very ribbed, spectaculated with patterns unimaginable.
As for the buried treasure part of it, well...,it's a lot like nose hairs, you can pick em but what you don't know is their purpose...it's a response to the debris you are taking into your lungs.  Your body responds to protect itself. 
Just as I consume myself with the pursuit of treasure, so I pursue my nose hairs, both ...., all the while are killing me.

Zachery S. Polk
Prospect Studios
Producer/Publisher
www.reverbnation.com/thebandanabrothers

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!