Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Realtime- Going to Court tomorrow

I have to go to court in Kalkaka in the morning due to driving off of the road in a white out while trying to go "home" to be with my girl of 8 years, spend the night and then go to the doctor to get back into services with the psychiatrist whom manages my psych meds. Yeah, you knew it. Anyway, the cops found me before my friend did and I was arrested for driving without a license, or inurance, or a properly registered vehicle, having an improper plate, and possessing marijuana. Not to mention that I had sat there on the side of the road and drank out of disgust mostly. All of this because I had to remove myself from the home at Jen's request since her daughter pulled a knife on her mom over cleaning her room to have  friend over. My medical service were interrupted and I had no one to manage my meds. Gambling has prevented hr from taking me to get my medical, marijuana card. Now I am left holding the bag, and all of the money I was about to gain for medical assistance is now going to go to the court for stuff that should not be. I did my job as a parent to a child that was not mine but I am given the grief that destroy me- my weight was down to 128. It's killing me and my heart is broken. And I am left with no one to help me.
I have been reporting to urine screens every Wednesday, which ha been a the pain in the ass. I tried to get my marijuana card worked out but failed three times in a row. The lat time was an appointment with Dr. Proctor from Vision of Health- an appointment that was for this Sunday at 1:30pm- believe it or not. Well, when I got there I realized I had not brought my identification, so I returned to my place and tore the room apart. It wasn't until after 3 pm that I finally found it out in the tool shed.
My hopes were to go to court with the paperwork and put some fires out but I am probably going to jail. If you no longer hear from me, that is where I am at.
If there is anyone who has the power to help me, I could really use it. 
Gambling and parenting issues have destroyed my dreams and the relationship that I cherished. Now you know why I am so angry. The saddest part of it all is that the very thing that I hate is the only thing that can make it all better. Money. I have none.
 Be sure to write me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!