Friday, January 18, 2019

Current realtime reader statement


Hello, anyone who may be interested. I am buried in responsibilities that I have asserted myself to- a woman with animals, and an disaster gone on too long. I am afraid to write about it. Having met her in the recent past, developing a relationship with a child over the phone, I had a terrible image in my mind of the whole family dying in a house fire over the holidays- after she explained a terrible electrical issue in the home. The switches and outlets were sparking and melting! I demanded that she take me to her home immediately, in order to intervene since I am a builder. Now, I have realized that I climbed aboard a sinking ship. It is a very serious situation. There are many animals, some I have actually rescued- all while being unable to rescue myself.

I cannot turn my back on it. One of the dogs was kept in a chain link fence- not having any real human contact for many, many, months. His name is Socks. He is a Great Dane/Pitbull of about 2 years old. It took a couple weeks of growing on him before I dared to enter the cage. He is very fearful of men, especially. It wasn't hard to get his affection after learning that they are very emotional/sensitive dogs. Offering him small pieces of steak, throughout the first day I brought him in the house, was the best. The way to his heart- thru his stomach! It worked. Now, the problem is, he is very needy- understandably so. Socks loves me to death now. As for Hercules... he is a full Pitbull- about a year old. The two of them are about 250 pounds combined. They like to sleep in the bed with me when they can get away with it. I allow it because it's necessary in order to groom them into dogs that someone will want. They need homes.  As for "Blue," he was severely depressed. Now he is up and running around, playing with Socks and Hercules. It is nice to see them Happy. I feel very good about that. The horses (4 of them) are whole  other story. I love Horses. It seems that I just cannot do enough in the regards of all of these animals. Besides that, I had just quit my joke of a job, and had no where else to go. In 1997, I was in an auto accident, where a semi hit me from the rear. I have been disabled ever since. No one will hire me due to my injuries... and personality disorder. I am too much for people to handle, I suppose. They refuse to allow me to rise to any position of power, which means money so, I have created my own position. I would rather starve and have nothing than be part of a sham. Besides, I am an Artist- giving away everything I have... until the book is for sale. Truth is, I would love to sell a song, but that may never happen. It's it funny how they can keep your voice silenced by denying you money?

On top of that, the local police are trying to lock me up. Recently, I got some tattoos at a local tat shop. Apparently, the wrong shop. They robbed me three times the price for what I got done- 3 words. Truth and Integrity on  my left inner forearm, and Bluesilingus on my right. When I walked out of the shop, the cops were driving around looking for me. My huge personality, combined with my quick decisiveness, made the twelve-stepper who runs the joint alert the cops that I was in the area. There's more to the story...


What I do know is, due to stats, a lot of people are reading! That pleases me. France, Germany, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Unknown region (cops), Canada, India, Iraq, United Arab Emirates, Poland, Portugal, Vietnam, Brazil, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Nova Scotia, Australia, Queensland, and there's lots of other countries that don't sow up unless I really dig to find out. It doesn't matter. What matters is that someone is reading, and hopefully getting something for themselves... a college course.


There is so much more that I have to share  with you. I will do all that I can to catalogue what ever I think will be beneficial.

You don't have to follow or subscribe. I will not bombard you with sales mail. I don't do that shit. You should take notice that my videos etc... largely do not have commercials. Get real with me. I am truly your friend. My first Novel will be released on Valentine's Day, on Kindle/Amazon. "Escaping The Despondent Sea" it's a true Saga. By the way, I just joined Pinterest after Twitter, where I do most of my promoting, kicked me off for a while. That's the best thing that could have happened. Now, I actually have my book ready, uploaded to the Kindle Create App. I have never done anything harder than write this book, being that is very difficult to relive the past I am trying to poison from my memory... but I think I am out of tears now. We'll see.

Thank you so much, for glancing at my reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!