Sunday, September 11, 2016


The first time I ever played and sang was the twentieth of July at about 12:23 in the afternoon. Grandma had just passed but I had no idea. Something made me set up my camera and record a playing session. There was no particular song but something I just played on this old nylon that my mom found broken and in the trash.  After rebuilding it I really started to fall in love with the feel and the sound of it- teaching myself to do some finger picking. Two days later they tracked me down to tell me Grandma had passed away. The song, titled, “Life is passing by” is more or less about my life being ripped apart from every angle. There is nothing anyone can do to hurt me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!