Friday, March 31, 2023

"The Garden of Life," an April Fools Day Offering


This transcript is copied from where I originally constructed it, having run out of character space.

It has been copied and pasted here from youtube creator studio. I have yet to complete editing so, if you happen to be peeking, it is not yet ready for presentation which is taking place at midnight tonight. 

8:01 PM 3/31/2023 


Records have been kept through my efforts especially the things recently endured since venturing back out into The World, by way of returning to work- for money that I understood myself to require when society goes mad entirely- Bug Out Money.

I am Not to bug out but stand my ground for my Love of Nature- Our Mother, and My Extraordinary love shared with God- Our Father. I am far from perfect, and never will be But I am far more corrected by the Navigational Assistance always wished and prayed for so, be wise enough to have the consciousness to differentiate between Me speaking, as a sinner, and the words of God being given through me. I do my best to be as concise and articulate, as I make myself more and more able, by studying the mistakes that I have made, in order to refine them for corrections and to stay on the path God intends for me to travel. This is why learning the dictations of reading and writing for personal, and Spiritual Growth are so important. Writing in your journal is the path to that development required for becoming fully conscious and truly caring. I want for Nothing but the Love of my Children, and the Wealth of Happiness and Joy being discovered through our Conservations and within our Togetherness in our labors, Joy, and hardships- to share in the burdens in order to redistribute the pain through the sharing of affections for one another. After the show was recorded, one of my two new frillback squab had laid dead in the nest- somewhat cold but with rigor mortis already setting in. Due to being overwhelmed in my responsibilities- without asking for restoration of it's life, (my selfishness of having a pair to mate), I did not ask for Reparations. I also considered that they were not to mate together as siblings, which would weaken their heritage of blood. I shed tears over the loss, understanding that the parents had not been feeding it enough, And that I am to always learn from my mistakes. And then, the parents flipped the nest over- knocking it to the floor. There was an egg that I placed in there, using the squabs as incubators, in a small hope of it hatching, only after the Archangels had stopped sitting on the clutch. Candling them, one was unfertile.
The egg became broken in the commotion. It was developing. Blood trickled from the cracks. Whether it had already become cool and not to rewarm for the finish to hatch, I do not know. All I know is that it was fine until the birds gave up on the nest. The length of time before I made the discovery is unknown.
Anyway, I recognized, in a previous show, that I might have to figure out what best to feed it so, I may be responsible for the death due to my error caused by being swamped with my assignments but I also considered that Our Father had taken something away because of my loose lipped delivery made in the show, being recorded in my private fan club. Your tongue is a rudder.
It is common for this to happen, one of the two dying, which is why I had not assigned names or bands yet. Hopefully, my efforts at being forthcoming in my honesty is considered when judging my errors entirely. The DETAILS to be considered are the facts that I am sharing- my mistakes, in order for all people to have a chance to learn from them.
This is one of the problems that we have in The World, as a whole- everyone is hiding their mistakes due to Ego and Arrogance rather than their selflessness needed to ensure all may have a chance to learn from their studies, in order for fewer problems and wastefulness in the future.
It's called "The Garden of Life," and there are always things that need to become better understood so that we may all become Conscious, Caring, Corrective Conservators of Creation.
You must first Plant, in order to receive back, the fruits of that which you have labored to plant and tend in the Garden of Life that sustains us all.
"if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding," a song line said. And, you must first Give, in order to Receive. That is why the old saying, "It is better to give than to receive."
And, why Christmas (the gift giving season), celebrating the birth of Christ is so special. It is the time of year for courtship- having become to know your potential love interest byway of working in the garden together and getting to know one another byway of sharing in those labors.
The Harvest begins the time of celebration, having the work Done, now to rest for the Winter. The year renews and begins the cycle- replanting the garden again.
Essentially, it's the time for enjoying not having so many labors, and spending time with Courtship.
The intelligence in God's Design is, you have the winter months to build the quality of bond with a child needed that ensures a good fruit from good roots.
Our Father Has Made His Judgement Upon The World.

The Ultimate April Fools Day Joke Is Upon The Worldly People.

Believers, that are true to their Faith and Love in our Father, are free of the Judgement that has been made. And, it's funny, because the Book of Judges is the current Bible Study RIGHT Now.
After reviewing, I will admit that I am still developing per his dictations so, my tongue isn't perfectly softened yet. My worldly figures of speech and reference are merely illustrative in my efforts to convey the messages to the masses so that they may better and more easily understand or comprehend, in order to fulfill the capacity that I have been given to fulfill.

As I am more compliant to understand more, just as the janitor knows the expectations of the master.
I disclaim the comment I made regarding speaking for the dead, and I have no script ever so, my references to He-Man were slightly off. I wouldn't be Mumra ever-living. That would be The Lord's character...
That gift is his alone to give you in your faith. He is The Way.
Now, with that, I have to go and finish reading it now.
God Bless You All. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!