Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Silly Idiots



IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY! AND, A GREAT DAY TO LIGHT A FIRE, or three.

What in the hell is going on, here in America? Here, in the World?
Are we so much more concerned with making a profit, than with actually living, that we are willing to destroy anything in the process- including the lives of our children, and the future of mankind?



Never, have I been more aware of the truth of the state of existence.
Why am I alone in this curiosity- this understanding?
Doesn't anyone care?



No one is fulfilling their job descriptions- within our system.
Everyone sees, and knows, of the corruption, but they are too solidified within their own conspiracies to say a word. Afraid, afraid of disturbing their own scheme, is the main source of the perpetuation.



Disturb one act of corruption, only to disrupt your own false sense of security?



Who in the hell does everyone think they are?



Recently, I sent a letter requesting my certificate of birth. 3 Weeks later, they returned my letter. It stated that I need to include a copy of my state I.D. Despite my phone number being on the letter, they never called me. The need for the document is an emergency. I require medical attention that I cannot get without the insurance that is part of my disability award- yet, it is through the Department of Human Services. That's the welfare department.



Why are social security benefits partly made through the welfare department?

And, since when do"we" lack the intelligence to understand that a phone number on a letter of request is intended to be used for further questions?
Has the whole world gone mad?
What the fuck is going on?



Oh, but wait. Let's allocate money to detonate bombs on the moon.
Fucking idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!