Friday, July 7, 2017

Statement of affairs for anyone concerned

My current state of affairs I'm trying to pack up my things and secure my possessions assets and life's work so that I can submit myself to a mental hospital to be hospitalized and regain my medical services and medications that have been on for number years which have been separated from for a year now. I have matters to tend to with Charlevoix Court I may be incarcerated for a while. It's not entirely a bad thing it gives me some relief of my day-to-day worries and I can focus on writing my story to completion. And of course getting away from the elk and of course getting away from the alcohol and tobacco is also a bonus. if I do not return my hopes my hopes are that someone will put together my efforts and facilitate them into the hands of people that can continue on with my mission Scarlett Rae Polk @scarlettxxrae will be the controller of my estate and finances.
Because of the work that I've been doing and what I call work citing some important issues and circumstances and dragging number of entities into the arena I question my safety once I'm inside the system and after witnessing the corruption that I've witnessed I may not return I have an iMac 20 which contains the majority of my content my important physical files are in a collection in an accordion box with my possessions that are going to be relocated from a storage unit in Boyne City and secured in a safe place yet to be determined there are two road bikes in a trail bike it will be located somewhere safe if they're not liquidated which is necessary for me to attend to the court matter there's a 1967 Honda ct90 at Larry maciver in Mesick holding Powell Dam also my trombone and one of my guitars some of my possessions will be located at Julie Wickman house in Grandville some of my possessions may be located with David Buskirk in Ludington Cochran Foley in Farmington Hills Detroit area is my attorney in my auto insurance claim that's supposed to pay me caretaking money every year for my medical needs personal needs they have affairs for me that have yet to be resolved the auto insurance policy is paying me year by year because they know something about my health that nobody is sharing with me rather than giving me the deadly $200,000 I wanted to establish myself in a meager home and afford myself and amenities to continue my efforts last year's claim yielded me $4,011 which I hold on to until someone tricked me into relocating to Grand Rapids and purchasing a trailer so that I could become enslaved and have my intellectual properties of my construction knowledge stolen from me I have been manipulated and abused I've been robbed and cheated and left stranded the only thing that's keeping me alive is my focusing of my efforts and energies on Twitter to have my work discovered my briefcase which holds valuables as well as the title to my 81 custom CB900 I have music located on multiple websites with downloads available for purchase as well as CDs available for purchase and I do not know where the money is going my 8-year investment into a family has been destroyed along with my business efforts come to find out because of involvement with musiclunge Sergio Giles selig worldwide who stole the intellectual properties of knowledge and promotional efforts for his own company by way of manipulating Jennifer taking money from us and destroying my efforts I'm very angry and I'm very very hurt if you have had involvement with musiclunge and were defrauded I'm sorry it had nothing to do with me personally it was a capitalization on my promotional efforts which were remarkable to say the least for one man.
I will be staying at pine rest of grand rapids on 60th street or Forest view. When I am certain, I will leave conatact info accordingly.
Charlevoix County Jail is located I believe on 1000 State Street their phone number is 231-547-4461 if anyone would like to confirm the address to offer me letters of support which I desperately need- for the record the folks at the Charlevoix County Jail are the finest folks in law enforcement that I've ever dealt with they're been very respectful in the past and, after becoming familiar with the truth, as well as some of my efforts, they have treated me like a King. I am looking forward to their warmth and support. Ifanyone out there has the abilities and the capabilities and resources to offer me any kind of consideration or support please look into the matters which I'm involved and help me, my capacity has been demished due to my auto acct TBI. my telephone number is 231 487 eight eight eight nine when I will be accepting calls until I no longer can. I will be going back to my blog posts- after becoming angry at the world and removing my posts and returning them to draft, I will be going back through my files and republishing those so that people can have them for their benefit until the physical book is completed and they can have a copy in their hand I'm making this document with my phone voice to text I do not have time to edit I'm running out of time I have far too much to do I have no help have no resources I have no vehicle my opportunity get my driver's license restored was robbed from me by my paid caregiver not allowing me to have a marijuana card and I'm facing the possibility of to eight years in prison 5  4 foot tall marijuana plants I'm contemplating opening the case back up and challenging it removing my plea then dragon all involved into the court I will not absorb the expenses the wrongdoing of others any longer I'm trying to find out where to draw the line I do not want to file adult abuse charges against this woman I do not want to cause her harm but I'm feeling like I'm left with no choice I have no counsel and I'm desperate since no one's probably reading this I guess I should stop making it thank you for your consideration thank you for reading my stories thank you for listening to my music thank you for looking at my art and photography you've seen very little have a collection of Studio 4 track tapes I don't know if they're in the car at the impound yard 2448 then ID number to claim the car with all my Mechanics Tools in it top 10 hidden in all kinds of nooks and crannies Howard's Towing Kalkaska quite possibly they could have been thrown away because that's what Jenny does when she moves they just take what they want and leave everything else behind throwing my whole entire Studio efforts into the trash again I'm very hurt and I'm very angry Sergio Giles if I get my hands on you you will never ever forget me no one forgets me good or bad no one ever since I was a small child I recognize that I have presents when I'm in a room everyone knows it when I'm out in public children's sense where I'm at and they look for me and they find me in the crowd and lock eyes that's powerful that's special

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!