Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Nature

 Let me drink deep on your beauty,

My surprise of my days,

My eyes drip with your sweetness,

Sometimes no breath to say,

The sugar drips  from my cheek and lips,

And I enjoy the taste,

To love you is pure heaven,

And there's not a drop to waste.

Walking with you hand in hand,

An arm around the hips,

In a dream together,

Hanging on every kiss.

Let me drink deep on your beauty

While there's so much I want to say,

But mostly only,

I Love You,

Forever and a day.

12/30/2021 6:38 pm

Escaping The Despondent Sea is available on Amazon Kindle Unlimited, and is receiving 5 star reviews on Goodreads.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!