Friday, June 16, 2017

Current Reflections ludington2017 part of 41

The breezes are gently pushing me forward, though unable to relax enough to enjoy them.
Strangely, the day started with a Chinese buffet. My fortune cookie said to take time to relax the next few days. As best I can, I will take the instructions offered...from, General Tso.

The first thing to tend to in Ludington, after fleeing from the dark energies hovering over me while in Grand Rapids, was stripping down a hydroponics room. It had not been in use since the devastation of a spider-mite infestation.

After rebuilding the room, the next fiasco to tend to was a serious water leaking issues caused by an air conditioner unit that helped to control the climate. Water was leaking through the ceiling where drywall had already been finished, and the ceiling textured- minus the paint. Come to find out, the drain tube was haphazardly installed. The tubing just hung there, with no regard to one quarter of an inch decline per foot.

Since Dave's diesel was on the fritz, with a huge price tag looming, I was assigned the task of replacing the oil pan gasket in the 2001 GMC 2500HD. With nothing more than a floor jack, and some scattered hand tools, I got through that.

In return, I would get the security of a place to be, and back in touch with my medical support. Then we would gather up my possessions scattered around the state, securing them at the farm.

Since I am not in charge of anything, I am left to Dave's wishes, offering my input as we go along, working at building up the proper image and understanding of who and what I am. The battle is against the images painted in his mind by the disgruntle people he was associating with- people who know me.

A week ago or so, Dave said that we would be going out on the lake in a friend's boat. There was a person in town from Wisconsin, a man Dave went to school with. This guy was big. It was a genuine concern that I would be killed and dumped on the lake. Maybe I am paranoid... Some of us call it Justifiably concerned for your safety. As you can see, I made it back.

The next task is the reroof the home in town, where Dave resides- a 30 square tear off and reroof, using steel. So far, the garage is ready to start laying the roofing materials.

In the past month, I have done over $20,000 in labor, and still have not had time to myself much to speak of, in order to regain control of my multifaceted business entity. My anxiety is being held at bay, especially since I have finally re-established my mental health team..., which basically amounts to a FAMILY, and they love me. And, I love them too.

Thanks for following!
Zachery Polk


No comments:

Post a Comment

These stories/ this book material is unreviewed. lease leave your comments. I can take it.
Thank you for reading my stories!
Happy Fathers Day!